22 June, 2016

Spencer Duncan progress report

New responsibilities and opportunities!

The now former companions, makin' faces

















"As you guessed there are changes afoot. Elder Burri, the former district leader, has been made the Ecully zone leader and I was left in Saint Étienne to be a district leader and a trainer. I'll be in Lyon until Wednesday waiting for my new companion to come in. It's so crazy! I'm too young to do all that!  

"I'm excited for this for all these opportunities. But I'm sure going to need Heavenly Father's help. I'm sure going to need to rely on Christ. I'm training a bleu and am the district leader for the biggest district in the mission! I don't know what I'm doing! 

"I love you all!  

"P. S. I won't be in Saint Étienne for the England-Slovakia game but it's probably for better. You never know with drunken English people."

The now current companions, lookin' happy!