23 November, 2012

Pardon!

Last week Mum's grade three P.E. students stepped off of the strait and narrow path.  As part of the repentance process, their home room teacher made them write notes of apology.

(Spellings retained, with due respect and affection.)

Sweetness:

Joan Miró, Blue II, 1961
Der p.e. teacher or Mrs. Duncan. I'm sorry for being rude and talking when the teacher's talking. I'll be nice and be quite.  From Austin.

I'm sorry I was bad for P.E.  I will NOT do it agen.  From Cole.

I'm sory for not lissing.  I was not doing the rite thing. From Conner.

I am sorry we were mean and bad.  I hope you will for give us.  From Abby.

I'm so sorry that we were being bad last time I am glad that we can stil go I am so sorry I think that I was being the worst.


Protesting too much:

I'm so so so so so so so sorry.

I'm sorry for acting mean.  Next time I will do better.  Thanks for leting us come to PE.  Next time I will try to act better.  And do better  at following the rules.  Next time I will act better and following the rules.  I'm sorry for acting that way.  I'm sorry Mrs. Duncan next time I will follow your rules better and act better I'm really sorry sinserly ___


Miró, Hand Catching a Bird, 1968

Strategizers:

We are not sorry.  Because a sorry person dos'nt say sorry and do's it again and again. We truly apoligize!

Dear Mrs. Duncan.  I like what we do at P.E.  It is sow fun.  What are we going to do today?


Touché:

I was not here but I'm sorry that evey one elss was bad.  

I am so so sorry for being loud.  It was our first snow of the year.

Eathan, Carter, or Brady are trouble makers.  Me sometimes.

I am sorry for being loud and talking to my friends when you are talking and yelling.  From Ethan.


Miró, by Alexander Calder, 1930