15 May, 2017

And, in the end ...

A last mission post from the superb Spencer Duncan, a week prior to his honourable release as a full time missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and to his happy homecoming:







Mountains to Climb


Today, for my last p-day, we hiked a mountain. It was hard, but fun too. And I thought of a good analogy. Life is like a mountain. But after you get to one peak, there's another to climb. The last little bit of the hike I decided to really push it. Kind of like this last week needs to be. Step by step, hill by hill I've almost made it to the peak of my mission mountain. Then I'll be able to move on to the next mountain.

Thanks to everyone for all of your support and love! I'm so grateful for the experiences we've been able to share together. The gospel's true. Christ is our guide because He's hiked every mountain.

See you in a week!

Love,

Elder Spencer Duncan